Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dating and Marriage Agency for single people

Online Dating site and Dating agency - Velida

Thanks for you email. I have been lucky enough to meet a lovely Bulgarian Lady who lives in the same town as me in the UK so I will not take you up on your kind offer. I have met and spoken with some really nice Ladies during my time on the site and I have really enjoyed it. I have also recommended your site to some friends who I am sure will contact you if they have not already. Thanks again, you have a really good website.
Victor

======================

I deleted my account because, thanks to your agency I met a very nice person in England and now live together and we are very happy. Thank you very much for what you have done for us and for many other people, you're a great agency!

Iliana Ivanova - ID33601

No comments:

Post a Comment